Minneapolis Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Overcome Your Alcohol Addictions with Minneapolis Alcohol Rehab
Alcohol addiction can be every bit as devastating as an addiction to cocaine or heroin. While alcohol is not considered an illicit drug and many people are able to drink with no adverse consequences, it is all too easy to allow liquor to take over your life and dictate your behavior and actions.
If you are not sure if you need Minneapolis alcohol treatment, then consider the following questions:
- - Do you have enough self control to refuse alcoholic beverages when they are served?
- - Do you drink during the day?
- - Do you automatically turn to alcohol when you want to relax or forget about a painful situation or event?
- - Are you drinking more than you used to without experiencing the same "high" that you got from drinking in the past?
- - Are you making decisions based on whether or not you will be able to get your customary alcohol intake?
If you answered yes to even one of the above mentioned questions, then you should consider getting professional help as soon as possible. Minneapolis alcohol rehab will help you get control of your life so that alcohol does not ruin your job prospects, relationships and health. You can call us at anytime of the day or night, on any day of the year; there will always be someone available to answer the phone and enable you to get the help you need.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
While it is not easy to identify alcohol abuse since it is a legal substance, there are some symptoms of alcohol addiction which include:
- black out and forgetfulness
- feeling unconscious
- loss of weight and upset stomach
- slurred speech and dizziness
Some other symptoms include withdrawal from friends and a healthy life, and losing focus in life. Alcohol abuse destroys a person in their thinking ability and causes either insomnia or too much sleep.
There is a very thin line between social drinking and problem drinking, but professional help should be sought when alcohol starts causing problems in your daily life.
Minneapolis Treatment Facility: Where Effective Programs Exist
Minneapolis alcohol detox and treatment programs are designed based on the needs of the individual. Here, we make sure that everyone is comfortable. The program that you will undergo with is guaranteed to be suitable for your situation. Aside from that, we have all the essential facilities in our Minneapolis alcohol rehab center that will help quicken your recovery.
Our professional staff will attend to your needs no matter what time of the day. We will make sure that you are content while you are on your way to reducing your alcohol consumption. In Minneapolis Alcohol Rehab, we offer the following:
Residential Treatment We accept patients who are willing to work with us full time. This will allow us to monitor you 24/7.
Detox Unlike other rehabs, we have Minneapolis alcohol detox to help you avoid relapse.
Outpatient In some cases, a patient may not have a severe alcohol problem. We provide this type of assistance for those who only need counseling and guidance on a daily basis.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility